as someone with irrational trust and intimacy issues, reading comment threads like the screenshot below in response to certain tapes of certain presidential candidates describing/confessing to/bragging about certain horrific behavior, is my worst nightmare...
essentially these people are saying that 75% of men talk about how they've groping women, and the other 25% think it.
or perhaps, to be more forgiving, maybe they're saying that 75% of men talk about women using degrading, predatory language and the other 25% think it.
that's just how men are.
so people shouldn't be so offended.
again, it's my worst (relationship) nightmare that THAT IS TRUE.
so thanks for that, social media world.