it all started with an english book

an english book that was sold out.
an english book that was sold out but which none the less i needed.
i special ordered this book, this horrible, sold out, english book. because i needed it. for a paper. for a really dull paper that my teacher didn't explain.
i waited for the book. i waited for a week. i went to meet the english book several times, and each time this thoughtless english book stood me up.
i felt that the egocentric english book would be there for me today.
i gave up $7 of m time to get the book.
the book was there! i could see it! i could touch it! i could take it home!... once i showed some picture i.d.
i had a credit card with my name on it. i had a library card with my name on it. i had a cell phone with my name on it. i had a social security card with my name on it. i'm me. i'm most definately me.
the bookstore lady wasn't convinced.
that english book is a tease.
i went to get a school i.d. so i could get the book.
the school i.d. lady asked me for picture i.d.
i had a credit card with my name on it. i had a library card with my name on it. i had a cell phone with my name on it. i had a social security card with my name on it.
i'm me! i'm most definately me!
why won't anyone believe me?