corey

today i sat next to my new best friend. i can only assume that his name is corey.
sigh... and i love him.
he seemed so happy to be in our design class, even though he wasn't paying attention at all.
in the movie i constructed in my mind, corey is a tireless dreamer, and i am his cynical best friend who wears simple yet stylish outfits, gives down-to-earth advice, and rolls her eyes a lot. we're inseparable. corey is incredibly talented and i encourage him. we're so happy...
...until corey meets some skinny, blond girl -i can only assume her name is libbie- who's the exact opposite of me... the best friend... and they fall in love and i'm left to fend for myself and even though i feel positively wretched, i still comfort him when he and libbie have a fight and i even help him win her back. but does he remember me? no!! he and libbie live happily ever after while i continue a lonely, miserable life which i mask with sarcasm and bitterness until i DIE!!!!

at which point my design class got out.
sigh... but i love him.