indecipherable

i have a truly disorganized brain and i don't trust it. it doesn't focus or remember. it lacks the ability to think something through in one sitting. it messes with me on a regular basis. it is not to be trusted. i lack the ability to think something through in one sitting which is why i live a life of post-its, lists and journals. that way my pinball machine brain has a safety net.
here is today's work list...
first, i want you to notice the "holiday 2009" heading because ya, i've started christmas.
i really do think this is what the inside of my brain looks like. it started out all nice and neat and flushed to the left, but then i started scribbling little changes and addendums all over it and now my brain would be completely indecipherable to anyone else.
and yes, there's probably a flower doodled somewhere at the bottom of my brain.

Comments