i had a very serious conversation with my car radio this morning as i drove to work.
the man on the radio told me a recent survey shows that, compared to years past, drastically less people believe global warming is a serious issue.
radio man asked me, "has your opinion about global warming changed in the last year? why don't you think global warming is a serious issue anymore?"

"because i am driving to work in a snow storm right now!! gaaaa!! where am i? am i in lehi? what is happening??", i calmly and attractively replied.

sanity is such a relative term.

Comments

Tyler Pulsipher said…
I think it might be nice if all lakes, streams, etc. turned into giant hot tubs. Why are you such a hater? I am concerned. I am concerned I won't get my perpetual SoCal weather and giant hot tub.
Erin said…
Just caught up on your blog. The Big Bang Theory is definately on my top 40.
Chad Can Plan said…
The only people that stand to gain from global warming are Canadians. It makes you think what they're doing up there....
Chester B. said…
I heard someone say on the radio once that global warming was to blame for abnormally cold weather too.

I think it's also responsible for the current economic crisis, the wars in the middle east, and rancid B.O..