spookadelic

halloween is high up on my top 40 list.
top 40 list referring to radyes, i'm bringing "rad" back*ness and not pop songs.
and also, there isn't an actual list because i'm making this all up as i type.

i'm trying to find a find a fancy way to tell you that i really enjoy halloween. it's rad!

and i seriously wish there were other yearly occasions where people would costume up because if i walk into a costume party i can tell you in the first two minutes who i want to roll with. halloween costumes make a group of people so much easier to gauge. they might as well be wearing signs around their necks announcing what they think is cool and i'm very interested in finding the people whose costumes say, "i'm awesome, ask me how."

i've started as of 2 minutes ago when i started writing this making a list of the costumes i'd like to see at some point and it includes...
dwayne wayne
the karate kid shower costume
the doppler effect is "the big bang theory" on anyone else's top 40 list?
a never nude

that's really all i have so far.


*"take it to the briiiidge"

Comments

The Chad said…
I am so down with this post. My three months of beard growing will culminate (I don't know if that's spelled right) on Saturday with Chad as Charlton Heston as Moses. Watch out, world.
Matt Guinn said…
Wow, Dwayne Wayne. I haven't heard that name in a long time. It's almost as if it's from a past life or , dare I say it, a different world from where you come from (from where you come FROM!)
Heather said…
The Karate Kid Shower Costume! Was anyone surprised that the rad girl wanted to dance with Daniel-son in that epic costume?

Other costumes I would like to see more of:

David Bowie in Labrynth
Bret Michaels
the Blues Brothers
Jon said…
The Big Bang Theory is on my top 15 list.

Am I on your top 40 list?
Leah said…
I'm going as Dwayne Wayne next year.
Tyler Pulsipher said…
I guess you read my blog and copied the awesomeness of Daniel's shower from me. But seriously, great relization and comment on society, it's only when people wear masks that we see who they really are.
Nama said…
Rad.

Maybe you can dress up as a can of Raid. And be rad Raid.
Anonymous said…
BBT is totally on my top 40.