a story about how sometimes men are vastly superior to women...

guy sitting behind me: excuse me.
me: yes?
guy: are you ever compared to any famous singers?
me: all the time.
guy: really?
me: no.
guy: oh. well, has anyone ever told you that you look like colby calait?
me: heh... actually, ya, once before.
guy: i think you look just like her.
me: thanks, i think. truthfully, i don't really know who she is or what she looks like.
guy: it's a compliment. she's totally beautiful.
[girl sitting next to him stiffens]
me: wow. i'll take it then. thank you!
girl: has anyone ever told you that you look like celine dion?
me: ... um... no.
girl: interesting.
me: ... but you know what, celine dion's kind of awesome. and super thin. so i'm taking that as a compliment. mercy. [exeunt]


important update!!:

that girl had a point.

Comments

Chester B. said…
I was told I looked like Buzz Lightyear in Japan. Another Elder was told he looked like Kate Winslet. Good times.