a statement:

i have found that i can internalize, compartmentalize and even sometimes utilize stress but eventually it finds a way out of my brain and, if i'm lucky, the stress leaks out in insignificant ways that don't actually affect my mental well-being.

what i'm saying is... i've discovered, like, ten 4-month sized grey hairs in the past week.


don't worry, i feel fine.
my hair's jumping on the stress grenade for me.

i'm going to go make an appointment at the hair salon now.
well, not "now" now.
because it's 12:30 in the morning.
but you get the point.

... leave me alone.

Comments

Chad Can Plan said…
I have gray in my beard (when I feel like I'm going for the Moses look). I also found a few grey hairs and I'm dying it when it becomes noticeable. I have no problem with that. I figure when I get about 40 I'll go more sophisticated grey and then at about fifty start at the silver fox look.
matt said…
i think you should rock the steve martin look.
Kirsten said…
i love a full head of gray hair on women.... women who aren't me.