unapologetically bitter

things that must go.

hashtaggers. you're killing me.

married couples that look like each other.

somewhat connected: married couples that look like each other and the wife is wearing her husband's clothes.

people commenting on how tall i am. do you guys have something that physically defines you? like, when people meet you, you can feel them noticing that feature? everyone has something. my thing is my tallness. and sometimes i wish i could go for even a day without somebody commenting on it.

meetings. i don't care what the meeting is about, it's a waste of time. just email me.

people who ask me how i stay skinny and then look at me like i'm a jerk when i tell them that i work out five nights a week and i don't eat sugar. 


all the geek conventions in salt lake. that's right, i said it!! comic con. fantasy con. fanx. it's too much. pick one thing and make it jam-packed full of awesome.


ok. i'm done now.

Comments