hu...

this is a story about how bad timing can be a good thing...

today i ran errands.
eventually i ran a grocery store type errand.
only when i got out of my car i realized that i... had... no... CREDIT CARD!!!

i stopped in the parking lot and shook my head in frustration.
then i drove home and ran inside and got my credit card and ran out and drove back to smith's.

as i pulled into the grocery store parking lot i made grumbley noises.
because i was upset.
and then i noticed someone walking in front of me.
and it... was... JAMES!!!

i did what any of you would do, i swerved into the first parking space i saw.
and i turned off my car.
and i ducked.
and hyperventillated just a little.

i watched him drive away and i laughed at myself.
however i was still a little weirded out by the "what if i'd had my credit card and had gone in 5 minutes earlier and ran into him and had to talk to him?" thought.
so i bought myself a lot of flowers for my room.
and realized that bad timing can be a good thing.