resolve THIS, sucker

i am NOT going to make resolutions this year.
i never keep them, and thus i spend the first two weeks of the year feeling guilty. plus, i don't really want to change.
maybe instead i'll make some anti-resolutions.
anti-resolution 1: i will not hang up my clothes right when i take them off. i realize not hanging up my clothes makes my room messy. i'm ok with that.
a.r.2: i will not eat healthier. i like cheetos. i also like chocolate. and mountain dew. and taco bell (i really like taco bell).
a.r.3: i will not get a's in all my classes. i graduate in april. i just need to pass the classes. give me b's or c's and a life anyday.
a.r.4: i will not stop watching tv. i like it. i like that i can turn it on and watch it for hours at a time. i like that when i watch tv, i don't have to move or talk or think.
a.r.5: i will not try to find mr. right. i don't have time.

happy new year!