time's on my side

christofer ott is my hero.
for showing me the best answering machine recording in the history of the world made by some guy in hartford, conneticut...
"hello this is uh t-bone, or ty, down here at south side auto uh running the show down here and uh thanks for calling the phone number and uh your call is very important to me i'm trying to make a business down here and uh i'm changing the message cuz there's somebody special that called me up and i don't know who she is but i know who you are and you know who i am and uh i'm the one who called and uh we're gonna get back together believe me and uh it's gonna happen and i know who you are and you know who i am and i'm a scam artist and i wanna scam you away from that retard your with and you're gonna hang out with me cuz you're not gonna (too indistinguishable)...
over and out.
...and i love ya.
over and out.
...and it's gonna happen.
...time's on my side and not on nobody elses side.
...cuz i'm the commander down here.
21/7."

i hope t-bone or ty doesn't have caller i.d.

would it be unethical to post his phone number?

Comments