phone conversation

during dinner with my grandmother, my out of town parents called to check up on us.

my grandmother's side of the conversation went like this...
"i wasn't sure if she would like soup, but i made some and she seemed to like it. she ate it all. and she had some broccoli, and some carrots, and some potatoes, and some chicken... she seems fine. i checked her gums and they were pink..."

um, ya... they were talking about my dog.
i'm great, by the way, mom. working through some jealousy issues with the dog, which is pretty weird...but... that's fine.

Comments

Em said…
Hurray!! Kat's back! And her blog is safe and sound!
Heather said…
I'm enjoying the math portion of the "your mom" link. My favorite is this one:

"There is no finite sub cover which contains your mom, hence your mom is not compact."

Kat, I love your grandma.
barnesanova said…
Hey,

Randomly skipping through blogs, and I got a kick out of the way you write. That's all really, although my Fletch instincts have me telling people I'm from Provo when I come to Park City so I don't need a sponsor in bars. Ha. I hope you know what that means.

Later,