raised by the t.v.

let's get down to business.

here are the best television theme songs of all time.
i am of course lying.
sorry to get your hopes up.
actually these are simply the theme songs i could serenade you with if you were with me right now...

"perfect strangers"


"silver spoons"


"fresh prince of bel-air"



"the monkees"


"friends"


"charles in charge"


"mad about you"


"cheers"



not to mention the songs i could hum...
"the a-team", "doogie howzer", "arrested development"...

be thankful we're miles and miles apart.

Comments

Annegirl said…
"Now this is a story all about how..." I'm doing the Carlton RIGHT NOW.
Unknown said…
I still get all tingly when I see that Nicole Eggert...
Ann-Marie said…
best post ever!
Anonymous said…
Not to get snippy, but what about Perfect Strangers? Diff'rent Strokes? Three's Company? Laverne and Shirley? Huhhh? I need to be alone right now with my anger.
kat said…
i know what you mean, the chad. in my haste i forgot to mention "the golden girls", "living single", "the cosby show", "BUFFY"...
it's like i just won an oscar and forgot to thank my parents in my acceptance speech.
yep, exactly like i won an oscar.
Cracka Chips said…
You also forgot the theme to "The Greatest American Hero."
Belive it or not I'm walkin' on air, i never thought I could feel so Free ee ee....
Oh good times, Good days!
Kirsten said…
I may have heard of these shows....