wave to the elephants!

for some ungodly reason, there was a tour of the chocolate factory today. it has never happened before and in fact should never happen because tours of an actual chocolate factory are disenchanting. not an oompa loompah to be seen. no experimental products which go against the very laws of nature.
and for goodness sake, why am i part of the tour?

"if you look to your left you'll see katasaurus rex. her diet consists of diet coke and sarcasm..."
he... just kidding.
it was more like, "this is our graphic designer kat. hey kat! what are you doing?"
i looked up from my computer, momentarily stopped slurping my diet coke and said, "playing scramble."

that's right folks, move it along.
looks like it's about time for her feeding.

Comments

Leah said…
I'd play scramble at work... but my boss is one of my friends on facebook. She would know.
Lincoln said…
I was banned from Facebook at my last job. Only a matter of time before it happens in Boise.
Anonymous said…
I took a tour of a candy factory once. To an 8 year old it is an amazing experience. Seeing a tub of 100s of gallons of liquid chocolate was very memorable. Free candy at the end was a definite perk too.
Anonymous said…
I heart chocolate
Andrew H said…
Jacob went last week and toured a candy factory. He loved it. He also loves elephants at the zoo. So that's why he thinks Kat is so cool!