a pictoral day in the life

i wish i had more cause to use the word "pastoral" in my everyday life.
i don't know why.

i really like my life.
i'm saying that outright because i don't think it comes across in my (lack of) blogs. ever. the blogging voice is an ever surly voice. if my blog had an actual voice, i imagine it would sound quite a bit like john stossel but hopefully without any implications of a mustache.

i wish i had more cause to use the phrase "mustached lothario".
i don't know why.

look...

that's what my bedroom floor looks like.
nightmare.
inability to hang up clothes is my worst "housekeeping" trait. this is a very dull topic, i accept that, but i feel very very passionately about how much i hate hanging up clothes.

look...
that is a picture of my dog. he sleeps a solid 23 hours every day.
i have been sleeping a solid 9.5 hours every night. i have two alarms in my room and they are useless against me.
my theory is that i have a thyroid disorder of some sort, but nobody at work believes me. they say if i stopped drinking diet coke i wouldn't be so tired. their theory goes against everything caffeine stands for but when i point that out my coworkers roll their eyes and walk away.
anyways, sometimes when i'm bored i like to wake up ziggy for my own amusement...
he loves it.
he also loves that my sheets have flowers on them. he thinks it's cool and he doesn't care what anyone else thinks.


i'm at work right now.
this is what i look at all day...
this is what my computer looks at all day...
this is what i think about all day...
(the rest of the annie leibovitz disneyland pictures are here)

this is what i spend a lot of time trying not to think about...
See more Paris Hilton videos at Funny or Die

this is what my computer thinks about...

um... that's really all i've got so far.

Comments

Leah said…
I like your day. It's much like mine, without the joy that is Ziggy. I'm going to copy you and chronicle my day tomorrow. Stay tuned.
Lincoln said…
Your dog has the look of mildly annoyed hatred on his face when you wake him up. That's how I look when my alarm gets up in the morning.