NooOOoooOOooo!


Comments

kat said…
seriously, if they cancel "community" i'm quitting tv.
Ann-Marie said…
I REALLY don't want them to cancel Parenthood. I'm quite fond of that show!
Jon said…
I like Parenthood too. That probably means I'm not a man. So sue me.

But I would be really sorry to see Fringe and Community go. Especially since Community is so much better than Outsourced, for which I had such high hopes. I can do without Running Wilde, and the sooner Uncdercovers goes, the better. I haven't been able to finish a single episode of that show..
Nama said…
I second your war cry. And now I feel guilty for not making sure I was home tonight at 7pm to watch 'Community' this week! Stupid running getting in way of my TV life and probably causing one of my favorite TV shows to get canceled! That's what I get for trying to be all "healthy" and "active".

And on another note, I totally turn off NBC after '30 Rock'. I haven't had much desire to watch 'Outsourced' and 'The Office' has been going downhill for a couple of seasons now and is no longer very good. Boo to your mom, NBC!
Chad Can Plan said…
We saw the whole cast! They can't cancel the show. And you were that close to having a personal moment with him in the lobby.