#science

I know for sure that the human brain is more evolved than any other animal’s brain because of its ability to troll itself.

Seriously, my brain can full-on PUNK me. Just for the heck of it.

Por ejemplo! I can send a text to a buddy and then 30 minutes later my brain will be like...

🧠: What if you had accidentally sent that text to your ex-boyfriend from 3 1/2 years ago, instead of sending it to your buddy?
Me: Oh my gosh, don’t even joke about that! That would be the worst thing ever and I would shrivel up and DIE.
🧠: Haha, right? But (funny story) you DID! You DID send it to him.
Me: Wait, what? No way.
🧠: Yes way. Remember? You weren’t really paying attention and instead of typing in your buddy’s name, you typed in your ex’s name! And now you’re gonna have to live under a rock!
Me: OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH *checks phone* No. See? I sent the text to my buddy.
🧠: Hahaha! Idiot! Why would you have texted your ex-boyfriend from 3 1/2 years ago? That’s RIDICULOUS!! Hahah you make it so easy!
Me: You’re such a jerk!!
🧠... What if you hit “reply all” on that email you just sent instead of “reply”?

As far as I know, this isn’t something that happens in other species. #science

Comments