goth

sigh... sadly, with my newly dyed hair i have to renounce my scandinavian heritage. it's heart breaking.
my hair looks so pretty, but i look so... so... west side story. crap.
maybe i just don't realize how good i look. oooo! catherine zeta jones has really dark hair and she's quite possibly the most beautiful woman in the planet. ooo!! courtney cox is beautiful too.
sigh... i just looked in the mirror to see if my hair had faded at all. it hadn't. i thought maybe if i put more make up on, it would draw attention away from my hair... now i look like elvira.

in completely different news, i've decided on july's "fox of the month". better late than never is what i always say. maybe now that you've seen my dream coach, you'll better understand why i was convinced i was athletic for a full afternoon.