personal growth

i return to provo a better woman because...
a. i now know how to change a tire, for real. (did you know that there's a spare tire AND a tire iron AND a car jack all under my trunk? i know! i didn't believe it either. that would be a good way to smuggle drugs.)
b. i am not a married young whippersnapper.
c. i rinsed my hair with vinegar this morning.
d. i bought a new perfume to cancel out my new vinegar aroma.
e. my three day stint as potifar's wife in the high school musical will forever, in local circles, live in infamy. (my potipher's wifey scene was recently put in someone's wedding video. i jest not.)
f. oprah whinfrey is the number one pop icon. (obviously. i watched oprah religiously when i was 15. she is wise.)
g. i finally understand this quote: "i've got a fever and the only prescription? more cow bell."