d-a-s-i-e

my dog's name is dasie. i like to spell her name d-a-s-i-e instead of d-a-i-s-y because my other dog's name was sadie and i'm the only person in america who thinks it's cool that you can use the same letters for both names.
last night i went up to salt lake because my dad's out of town. i ate dinner with my mom and grandma and dasie.
now for the crux of the story. dasie is FAT! so incredibly fat. like jaba the hut but cocker spaniel style. my mom blames it on dasie's recent dependency on steroids, but i strongly believe that would result in buffness (and maybe a little butchness) rather than fatness.
the mystery of her intense obesity was cleared at dinner when dasie got to eat everything i ate out of her special sunday bowl. the only difference was dasie got served before me. ok, fine, i'm on equal footing with my mom's dog, whatever. but, i ask you, is it fair that she got a bowl of ice cream for desert??
and i didn't???