looks like i have a lot to ponder

if i get married, i'm going to have to live with a boy. i never really thought about it and honestly i don't really know what all that will entail, but i'm pretty sure it won't involve the 3 am taco bell binges, the spontaneous dance parties to the theme song from "fame", or the life threatening tricks on the big-yellow-ball-of happiness. the three things that i really love about my life won't be included in the future. unless i marry a gay man.
which reminds me! josh groban might just be the most annoying man on fm100 right now.

i'm really poor right now. like, really poor. i know you all can relate. i've been in this pretty consistant state of denial ever since my grandpa cut me off last december, but yesterday it hit me because i have a hole in my tennis shoe and i can't afford new ones. do you hear that?? i don't like it. i don't like being poor. and what if i never figure out a way to not be poor?
which reminds me! i watched "the fabulous life of the hilton sisters". why do they insist on wearing only half a skirt when they could totally afford a whole one?

in my design class, we have to take the elements of the american flag (re: red, white, and blue/ stars and stripes) and redesign it so it makes a sociopolitical statement. unfortunately my opinions lie in neither the socio nor the political realm and i really don't think they'd appreciate a project on dating in a single's ward. i listened to the radio from hell show on x96 all week hoping they would give me a sociopolitical opinion, but nothing really stuck. i even watched the "sharon osbourne show" as a last resort... nuthin'.
which reminds me! rebecca from the real world seattle season is in a band with keanu reeves! how?? and more importantly, why???

someone said this to me a few days ago, "you're so weird. maybe you shouldn't email me anymore." lately it seems like every email/blog/lovenote/video/EVERYTHING i do gets the precursor "weird" attached to it. i tried to write a nice, normal email to that person in penance and came to the very swift conclusion that i'd rather be weird than boring.
which reminds me! how is it that my blog is a link on the oprah winfrey diet plan web page? now that's weird.