when good people blog angry

i almost threw someone out of my apartment yesterday.
for telling my roommate to grow out her hair.
in an expectant tone.
as though she should run out and buy some hormone pills or steroids or something to instantly produce 14 inches of hair growth.

who does he think he is? giving bad fashion advice on MY turf! 5 minutes after he tried to convince us the woman combover is sexy!! telling me that a metrosexual trumps the straight roommate??

i have some news for you mr. metrosexual...
#1 when em's 15 year old, deaf brother said her haircut made her look like a boy, i took a crash course in a.s.l. and promptly told him to "shove it". do you think YOU can get away with the same thing?
#2 long hair, short hair, no hair- em's hot. point THAT out.
#3 don't ever try and trump me. in my apartment, the only thing that trumps a straight roommate, is a queen.

Comments