life is like a shark

this morning i finally saw a personalized licence plate cover i approve of, and even kind of want for myself because it said, "don't follow me, i'm lost too."
except i don't want it on my licence plate, i want it on my t-shirt.
or on a blinking neon sign floating 10 inches above my head.

not to give the impression that i'm anymore lost than usually. i'm, in fact, rather compacent.
that can't be good.
feeling settled in a place that you don't want to be settled can't be good. i have a slightly ominous feeling that 10 years from now i'll still be in provo, taking classes, on the verge of poverty, with the same stupid dent in the bumper of my car.

random jumping of topics.
the licence plate kind of reminded me of when i wanted to move to arizona two years ago because i hated snow, and shoes, and daylight savings, and byu. but i decided to be rational, and ended up not packing up my life (sans sweaters, coats, and shoes) and heading for the small art college with tripled tuition.
i made a very smart decision.
which left me directionless for a good month and a half.
i could've totally used a personalized t-shirt (or neon sign).

jumping back to the now.
i still hate snow, and daylight savings, etc. and so i wonder how it is that i'm so complacent.

is it true that if sharks stop moving, they die?

this it one of those freewritey blogs that honestly has no resolution, or flow, or point.
maybe if you read back over it you'll find some symbolism or something.

Comments