money matters

there comes a time in every blogger's life my life when they i have what can only be described as blogger's block. and really the only way to get through it is to plow ahead with complete determination to not care. to not worry about saying anything clever or witty or in complete sentences. because their my brain's competely overwhelmed with the cyclical stress that keeps on revolving in their my head like a maniacal merry-go-round it goes up and down and around and around... circular.
i wish i had an advice column. but where people would write in to give me advice. seriously. that would be really helpful.

i would now like to talk to you all about my personal finances i don't know why. i'm probably going to make a list, so get ready. i fully understand what my financial priorities should be...
1 taxes; 2 speeding ticket; 3 oil change; 4 tuition; 5 utilities; 6 compy; 7 groceries; 8 savings.
that's what i ought to be spending money on. that's what would happen if my super ego was in charge of my financial planning.
but the super ego's not in charge. hehe... the super ego's sooooo not in charge. the id is. this is the id's financial plan...
1 clothes; 2 fast food; 3 trips to boston, hawaii, arizona, montana; 4 color contacts i want blue eyes for summer; 5 my hair.

that's all i have to say.

Comments