grease bullet

there is a supposedly miraculous product out there called the grease bullet.
even the greasiest, dirtiest pot is turned all glimmery when bathed in the bullet.
observe...

now i say this product is "supposedly" miraculous. i mean, pots and pans are all well and good, but i've never found myself in a situation where my kitchenware was completely covered in grease, nor do i foresee a time when that situation will arise.
unless i start deep frying my microwave dinners.
hmmmm...
anyways, the grease bullet could so easily be bumped up to "truly a gift from on high", excaliburish status if it could be used on other things.


or even better...


and nama, ritzy and i unanimously agree that if the grease bullet can be used on, you know, inanimate objects, and fries and stuff, why stop there?

i mean, i've always thought nothing (short of a sound delousing or hosing down with holy water) would have an effect on k-fed, but does he really just need to be bathed in grease bullet?


and is nama right? if dipped in grease bullet, would collin farrell become...

colin firth?

and maybe, if there was a super grease bullet max, we could do something about paris hilton. it might take multiple dips but i think it's worth a shot.


i'd gladly pay $10 + shipping and handling for that.

wouldn't you?


p.s. i feel it's worth forcing everyone notice how much i did not make fun of britney spears.
craig fergeson would be proud of me.

Comments

Leah said…
Hee hee. I gotta get me summa that.
Lincoln said…
What would happen if we put you through the grease bullet. Not that you need it or anything...just curious.
Chester B. said…
Is this in anyway related to the "Magic Bullet?" Just asking.
Annegirl said…
Oh. My. Gosh. I've never wanted anything so bad in my life!
Nama said…
hehe...that was a fun day/conversation/moment, infused with A LOT of sugar.

(and even though this might qualify of making fun of britney (k-fed's probably more accurate), here i go...)

what about the children? those poor things have k-fed grease all up in their DNA! does the bullet come in syringe form?
john said…
Grease Bullet? That just sounds too violent for me. I'm going to get some Grease Blanks and see if I can just scare the grime off of my pots and pans...