acuter amnesia

so, a few days ago, i was at work and i was putting nutritional information and ingredients on candy labels, and double checking the spelling and making sure everything was centered, and then sending a big batch of labels off to the printers.
it was very tedious.
and that's when it hit me. an idea for a blog. i was going to whine about something and then i was going to find a youtube link which somehow connected and i was going to embed it in the blog.
and it was going to rock your world.

except i can't remember what it was i was going to whine about.
or embed.

for the last two days i've been trying to go about my life thinking it would all come back to me as these things typically do.
but i've got nothing.

and frankly, it's time to move on. so there you go, i've whined about forgetting what i was going to whine about and since there's nothing on youtube that in any way connects to what i've just said, here's a scene from "arrested development" carolyn linked to a bit ago.



i love that show.

Comments

Nama said…
"there are literally dozens of us!"

shoot, that's a great show.
Em said…
i heart this show. remember when he was trying to become a blue man?? hahaha!!
john said…
I totally dug this show as well. One of my favorite Tobias moments was when he became the world's first analysist/therapist and cluelessly had business cards made up with the new title he gave himself. Definitely some funny stuff.
kat said…
"it's not really the pronunciation that worried me."
-buster
Anonymous said…
You could always complain, and at the same time you could twitch your neck and shoulders while foaming at the mouth. It really doesn't matter what you complain about, the added effects say you mean it.
Persephone said…
Lol...Jon and I watched that episode last night!
matt said…
"where am i?"
"youre in the hospital, gob"
"tada..."

also, i just realized that your stuff that makes up your brain adds up to 183%. you must be smart.
Thirdmango said…
You know, I don't think I know you, maybe I do, but I'm not sure. But, reason why I'm writing is I happened upon your blog, then did your choose your own adventure and apparently on the first try got all the right answers I ended with the "You got all the right answers." Anywho I thought you'd like to know. :)

Oh and AD was an excellent show, I first started watching it at the beginning of the second season and haven't stopped since. But then I've always been a big David Cross fan since the Mr. Show days.