movin' to denmark

oh come on!!

Comments

Nama said…
hehe...

my favorite part was the animated dutch men & american man draped scandaliciously with their country flags.
Anonymous said…
So, they report tells me that the height of men reflects on the well being of the country, but it doesn't say anything about the height of women in either country. How is Kat supposed to know where she can fit in?
:)
Heather said…
I've been sent that article by at least 4 different people.

And all I can say is THANK GOODNESS for our poor health care system or whatever else stunted my measely American self because otherwise I would have been 6'2 and I could have shared shoes with Shaq and that would have been lonely in ANY country, civilized or otherwise.
barnesanova said…
please... hasn't anyone noticed that we're still growing faster than all other countries... it's just we've chosen to grow outwards rather than upwards. yea corn syrup!
john said…
If my french fries were served with mayonnaise, I wouldn't eat them either.

However, danishes apparently have no ill effects on the Danish. Hmmm... I think I'm going to go eat a doughnut...
Anonymous said…
I blame my below-average height on the metal rods and back surgery at age 15 which stunted my growth. Poor old bionic The Chad.
matt said…
this has got to be some of the worst/mis-leading news reporting i have ever seen. they take something as arbitrary as the average height of a very large nation (with some of the largest groups of minorities and ethnic groups from ALL parts of the world) and reduce it to a single variable--diet. why? because the american diet is universally accepted as bad and no one takes the blame for it (the perfect scape-goat). i wonder how many ethnic groups denmark has?

kat, you dont want to move to denmark. they may not eat many french fries, but they tend to look like them.

p.s. im danish
Leah said…
So... if I move to Denmark will I grow taller?