delicious... but deadly


my dear roommate spent 3 weeks in ghana and came home with a parasite. she's not exactly thrilled, which is why i've tried to keep the snarky comments to a minimum (and trust me i've got a million of 'em!) although i did leave a bag of "gummy parasites" outside her bedroom door for my own amusement.

but, see, then my natural curiosity drove me to do some light internet research.
which drove me to nausea.
which drove me to the grocery store to buy fiber. and a new water bottle. and nothing that could ever conceivably be undercooked.
which drove me to my own irrationale that i should avoid organic food because i need the pesticides. and also i need more diet coke, because if it can clean a toilet, it can clean my intestines.

take that tape worms. take that!!

Comments

Nama said…
awww, that parasite is just dying for some nutrients. how can you turn away a face like that?
Jon said…
Is that one of the new labels for you work?
Em said…
Heehee! Parasites are funny. And that label is genius.
Anonymous said…
Make sure, however, that you do not buy mentos with diet coke. Consuming those two together can lead to bad things. Oh, by the way, the parasites you made are cute. Can I get one?
matt said…
ya know, having a parasite is cheaper than a gold's gym membership...
Carolyn said…
Not to nitpick, but I distinctly saw you "cleaning your apartment" when I was there the other day.