clap clap pause and clap

d to the e to the l-i-c-i-o-u-s
d to the e to the l-i-c-i-o-u-s

there's only one song that could possibly top the above fergie classic on the "songs that get into your head and make shoving a bic ballpoint pen in your ear and wiggling it around seem like the only rational escape"-o-meter.
and that song is mickey.
as in "oh mickey you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind hey mickey!! (clap clap pause and clap) hey mickey!! (clap clap pause and clap)".


three, maybe four, months ago several people from work gained potential access to my blog. so for the last 3 or 4 months i've been somewhat lackluster in my blogging attempts.

sorry.
but there are really only 2 pieces of information you need to consider yourselves up to date.
first, i made a new friend. at a singles' hoedown (and yes, the proper exclamation for that is a simple "yikes"). claude. but in my mind i call him "claudio". he says very little and doesn't think i'm funny at all but i have decided we're friends and he needs to learn that you cannot fight a tidal wave.
secondly, i am addicted to the show "celebrity bull riding". it's basically the best show ever made ever.
seriously.

now to get the fergie song out of my head.
sans bic.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Generally speaking, I try to think of a Neil Diamond song to get it out of my head. In fact, I spend a lot of time thinking about Neil Diamond. I'm sad that your coworkers have found your secret blog--maybe you should change the layout a bit- perhaps a racing stripe at the top would trip them up. By the way, I just saw someone propose to his girlfriend on TV. If I ever do that, I give you permission to hate me forever.
Ben said…
The problem there is that then you have to get the Neil Diamond song out of your head, for which a bic won't even work. No, no, only Pilot or higher quality (for best results, use the Parker Space Pen) will do to remove Mr. Diamond's work.