doogie

ever since i started harboring a secret and all consuming love for gilbert blythe, and also jack kelly, and also paul maclean, and also the volleyball scene from "top gun"... i've had a t5 list. it's gone through several incarnations- let's be honest- because that's just how life is, my friends.

and securing himself a spot on the list is neil patrick harris a.k.a. doogie...

a.k.a. dr. horrible

a.k.a. my soul mate.

now i have the rotten task of deciding which of the existing members gets shoved off a cliff.

some people say blogs are the "manifestation of the twitchy narcissism of my generation"... i just don't see it.

5. neil patrick harris
4. jack lemmon
3. hugh jackman
2. gene kelly
1. han solo and/or indiana jones

sorry fresh prince of belair. you're out.

who wants to share their t5's? you know you've got them.

Comments

Matt said…
"some people"?
kat said…
one person, actually.
Anonymous said…
I saw this, and I loved it.
Lincoln said…
5. Your mom
4. Liz's mom
3. You
2. Shania Twain
1. I'll go with Indiana Jones too
Anonymous said…
I don't have a top five- I have a top cinco.
matt said…
i have a top 5 list for fast food establishments...
Heather said…
I have a t-5.

1: Han Solo/Indiana Jones
2: Paul Newman
3: Jason Bateman
4: Cary Grant
5: John Cusack

Teetering on the cusp: Bret McKenzie, George Clooney in a tux.
Chester B. said…
Isn't NPH "batting for the other team?"

:)
kat said…
ya, i know. but compared to the rest of my list with 2 dead guys and a completely fictional #1, i still say he's my best shot.
Chester B. said…
He's certainly got good timing.
Have you seen his cameo on "Harold and Kumar got to White Castle?"
(It was on late night cable one night...)
Heather said…
I also have two dead guys and one fictional character. In fact, I think one of the dead guys was bisexual.

Reality has no place in a list of pure fantasy.
Jay said…
1) Slave Leia
2) Vampire Beckensale
3) Princess Kitana from MK1
4) Marylin Monroe (gotta have one dead person on here)
5) *New Arrival* Freida Pinto aka Latika

Mwahahaha
Cracka Chips said…
I have no t5 list to share with you.
But I just saw Revolutionary Road and Doogie's Best friend Vinny is in it!
I always wondered what ever happened to that kid after Newsies.
frances said…
i'm jumping in a little late here, but i'd just like to say that "newsies" is one the the best movies. ever. that's all.