A 100% True Story

This one time, I had to run an errand at the Gateway Mall (back when it, you know, had stores) and as I walked down the street, out of NOWHERE, a full-on, freaking Teen Wolf appeared around a corner and started walking towards me.


“Gah! Teen Wolf!,” I exclaimed.

The Teen Wolf responded by extending his arms to either embrace or murder me.

So I said what I always say when I’m either gonna be murdered or hugged: “No no no no no no no...”

I gingerly sidestepped the Teen Wolf while maintaining aggressive eye contact with him until I reached the corner and could run towards freedom.

Turns out it was actually the Jazz Bear.



-The End-

... It occurs to me now that I was actually making aggressive eye contact with his fake, Jazz Bear eyes.

Which would explain why he never blinked.

Comments