overtime

i've come to the conclusion that my guardian angel was working overtime today.
picture this, i went swimming with em this evening. at one point, after having raced, i stood in the shallow end and talked to emily. i splashed my hands in the water lazily, enjoying the beautiful spring day. eventually i looked down and realized that i was enjoying the spring air a little too fully as my swimsuit top had completely fallen down to my belly button.
i screamed and pulled my swimsuit back up only to find that is had disintegrated and i was essentially wearing toilet paper.
here's where my guardian angel came to the rescue. even though she'd been busy all day keeping me sane, she still had the energy at this very auspicious moment to somehow distract the entire villa, thus saving me from pure mortification. i don't know what she did, but for those 30 seconds NOBODY in the entire world was looking at me.
tomorrow i go swim suit shopping.