athletic

last night i had a dream that i was a star soccer player. it was all in the style of "bend it like becham". i was running all over, kicking like a maniac, and had actual coordination. oh! and did i mention that i had a really cute coach with an irish accent?
i woke up feeling really invigorated, until it hit me... i don't play soccer. i'm not athletic. i have the coordination of a 4 year old child. but maybe things can change. maybe i have a bunch of latent athletic potential in me somewhere. or maybe not. we were gonna play volleyball for fhe tonight, and as we walked off together mike threw a ball at me. i watched it intently as it came towards me. i admired what a perfect parabola it was making. i wondered why mike was playing with such a flat ball. then as i walked past the ball, and mike, and david h., i said, "kat doesn't catch." which i don't. my attractive, irish, dream coach made me forget. i walked past the ball, mike, david hardie, and the rest of my group, into my apartment where i am now typing to you. i did however change into an old navy t-shirt and some scroungy jeans. that's as close as i can get to making my dream a reality.
maybe i'll listen to "eye of the tiger".