flat

the scene: the side of the road. on an overcast summer's day in orem. a monday to be exact.

chivalrous delivery guy (somewhat remeniscent of him but, sadly, not as beautiful): do you need some help?
me: [crouched in front of car, holding spare tire] um... [looking at spare tire] hu... [looking at car] wow. i really don't.
c.d.g.(s.r.o.h.b.s.n.a.b.): are you sure?
me: ya.

fin


that's right. i know how to change a tire like i know how to... um... do other stuff... that i know how to do.

Comments

barnesanova said…
i'm sitting here wondering what one of his roles got you onto him...

perhaphs his memorable role as rick kendrick on ER in 'hindsight'? maybe his mystyifing performance in justice? or was it is seductive action as Jacob in jellysmoke?

sometimes i wonder where chicks find their crushes. and then i realize why i, alas, am not in imdb.
kat said…
"barbershop".

i'm not proud of it.
sassinak said…
see i'm so with you right up until
me: ya

cause that's where i would say "ya... but you're welcome to hang out if you like"

*eg*
Andrew H said…
I'm so disappointed it wasnt:

kat: "Ummm.. hee hee, 'Tire', what's that?"
Nama said…
awww. our little kat is growing up! pretty soon, you'll get to the point where you will never need a man!
Jay said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jay said…
I taught that girl !!! It was me !!! I take full credit for teaching her how to change a tire, change oil, and cuss at her car while doing auto maintenance.

I'm so proud...*sniff*...she all growd up...