gonna sip bicardi

Comments

sassinak said…
happy birthday babe!
Ben said…
Welcome to the Quarter-Century Club. It's a lot like being twenty-four, but with better auto insurance. I think.
Nama said…
happy birthday, katsy! just picture the greatest gift you could ever get (i'm guessing hugh jackman)...and i'll think about getting that for you next year.
john said…
Happy Birthday, Kat. I hope it's a good one for you.
Andrew H said…
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Katmandu.... Happy Birthday to you!!!

Now, imagine me singing that with a fun, happy, Andrew voice and your birthday will be wonderful.

And if that doesn't work, I've got a half-used bottle of olive oil and some old Dell catalogs that you can have....
Ann-Marie said…
happy birthday kat!!!!
i hope that it's been katastic!
Em said…
Happy birthday! I love you like a sister. And I mean that the way black people use it. Which is more meaningful I think.
Jon said…
Happy Birthday Kat! For your birthday, I wished that there was a way I could hide the fact that I'm posting this on the 8th instead of the 7th.
Lincoln said…
HOLY CRAP! I FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY! I'M A HORRIBLE FRIEND.


who is this again?