answers

1.
"you're gonna need a bigger boat."
"jaws"

2.
"it's never too late to re-tune your soul."
"schultze gets the blues"

3.
"we're alike, me and cat. a couple of poor, nameless slobs."
"breakfast at tiffany's"

4.
"my density has popped me to you."

"back to the future"

5.
"jump back!"
"footloose"

6.
"once you get to know me, you'll really like me."
"i won't like you."

"what's up, doc?"

7.
"god creates dinosaurs. god destroys dinosaurs. god creates man. man destroys god. man creates dinosaurs..."
"...dinosaurs eat man. woman inherits the earth."
"jurassic park"

8.

"personality crisis, you got it while it was hot. frustration and heartache is all you got. don't you worry"
"new york doll"

9.

"she is tolerable i suppose, but she's not handsome enough to tempt me."
"pride and prejudice"

10.
"how does he do it?"
"he cheats."
"the sting"

11.
"life moves pretty fast. if you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."
"ferris bueller's day off"

12.
"what's in it for you?"
"45 minutes all to myself."
"white christmas"

13.
"well, here's to us."
"moonraker"

14.
"eye of the tiger"
"rocky III"

15.
"if someone asks you if you're a god, you say 'yes!!'"

16.
"do you want to run this ship??"
"yes."
"... well... you can't."

"serenity"

you know, this whole little movie quiz thing has made me realize that i do indeed surround myself with the right kinds of people.
i don't think i've ever been prouder of you.

Comments

Spliz said…
the only ones I didn't get were "moonraker" and "shulz gets the blues."

I don't think I've ever even heard of the those movies.
sassinak said…
damm, i wish i'd seen the quiz before i saw the answers!
Em said…
I didn't do as bad as I thought. I'm proud of me too. :)
Nama said…
12 out of 16, baby. i rock.

LALALALALALALALA...
Andrew H said…
81.25% isn't too bad... I mean, a "B" isn't a bad grade. Is it? I mean it's still "Above Average" right? Right? I'm still a good person aren't I? I mean, I got Moonraker, that's got to be worth something...

I'm fat...
girlzoot said…
man, the only one I didn't know was shultze.

I will have to check that out.

Fun quiz.