lists

some songs that describe me today:
uno "basket case" green day
dos "under pressure" queen featuring david bowie
tres "help" the beatles

songs that do not describe me today:
un "free at last" g love
deux "hard knock life" jay z
trois "oklahoma" from the musical "oklahoma"

some actors i'm worried about because i haven't heard anything about them lately:
ichi the former stars of the acclaimed kids show "today's special"
ni dr. greene from "e.r." a.k.a. goose from "top gun"
san christian slater

some things that sound really good right now:
men men
twee pretzelmaker's salty, buttery pretzel with cream cheese
drie some diet freaking coke!

Comments

Jay said…
Theme song for my life:
"I don't want to work, I want to bang on these drums all day"
Em said…
Kat, you make me happy. You're kind of my favorite. Shhh! Don't tell!
Persephone said…
I always wonder what happened to the Today's Special actors.
Spliz said…
Well, funny you should ask: Jeff Hyslop (Jeff the mannequin) is an acclaimed Candian musical theater actor, best known for playing the title role in the Canadian national touring company of Phantom of the Opera, while Nerene Virgin (Jodie) became a news anchor, most recently at Newsworld International until its demise last summer. Just this year, she did some voice work for the highly-regarded Garbage Pail Kids cartoon.

I know stuff.
Chester B. said…
I hope that Jeff's hat never blew off while singing "Music of the Night" because that would be pretty embarrassing turning into a mannequin right at the crescendo.