lost driver's license

okay. let's look past the fact that the song "mack the knife" has been stuck in my head all day for no apparent reason.
the truth of the matter is that i'm losing my mind.
my mom made the good point last night that this at least proves i once had one.
point well taken.
but it doesn't change my point.
that i'm going mad.
i saw this old movie once where this guy decides to make his wife think she's going crazy so he can have her commited and get control of her inheritance, so he secretly moves things and steals things and acts generally treacherous and moustache twirly.
and the same thing's happening to me. except i don't have an inheritance.
or a husband with a twirly moustache.
but my stuff keeps on disapearing and either i'm crazy, or someone out there is plotting against me.

or i need to clean my room.

Comments

Persephone said…
You can borrow my license, kat. And my twirly-moustached husband.
Annegirl said…
Your inheritance is under your pile of clothes (no orange shirts included).

Your twirly-moustached husband is hiding under your bed next to all your old papers and thingamajigs.

I get WAY too much delight out of your blogs.
Lincoln said…
I cleaned my room today. I found 3 quarters....which by the way I desperately needed now that I have to pay to do laundry.
Leah said…
I cleaned my room and found my mind.