snapt update 17:03

can overhear her on the phone with her husband having one of her "i love you... no i love you more... no i love you more..." conversations.
i didn't know people in real life did that.

after many, many hours of her incessant and unyielding jibberish, her "i don't eat buffalo" type moments, and her pawning off her job to me i have decided to put into action the best defense mechanism there is... and go home.

because the staring at her with seething annoyance in my eyes just isn't doing it for me anymore.

Comments

Lincoln said…
You could always punch her in the face.
Anonymous said…
Sounds reasonable to me!
Em said…
Good idea! Let's ask your shoulder angels. My vote's with the red one.
matt said…
arent the 'mcprattlesons' a bunch of polygamists? pretty sure i read it somewhere...
Tiff said…
You are COMPLETLY fabulous!!!