snub

a girl from high school sat down next to me yesterday so i said, "i don't know if you remember me but we went to high school together. i'm kat."
she said, "ya, i remember you." and then abruptly turned away and stared at the chair in front of her.

it was weird.
my sister, who was sitting on the other side of me, was amused.


moving on.
next in what is becoming my overwhelmingly unpopular "card of the day" series i give you...



because i believe few things in life are more honestly expressive of our inner climate than how we choose to style "wooly willy's" magnet hair, whiskers, and eyebrows.
i personally went for a you-will-go-to-sleep-or-i-will-put-you-to-sleep-you're-in-my-world-now-grandma kind of a look...

Comments

Carolyn said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Em said…
He seems very happy about oppressing the elderly.
Lincoln said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
You should have just kept on talking and then said crazy stuff like "I am going with Leonardo DiCaprio to the Spring ball" or "They say leprosy's not that contagious... Oops, did my finger nail fall onto your lap? Let me wipe it off for you."
matt said…
he looks verrry familiar...
oh... i see what you did...
Chester B. said…
"May I trouble you for a warm glass of milk?"