disney world

i got a letter from an old high school friend where he gave me a list of the things he wants his future wife have: 1.vision, 2.mentality, 3.perspective, 4.maturity, and 5.potential.
if i ever have a husband hunt, i think i will take an approach more comparable to "mary poppins". i'll simply write up a list of characteristics i want my future husband to have. the list will look something like this:
"if you want this choice position...
1. have a cheery disposition, rosey cheeks, and no warts
2. play games (all sorts)
3. you must be kind
4. you must be witty
5. very sweet
6. fairly pretty
7. take me on outings
8. give me treats
9. sing songs
10.bring sweets."
then i will give the list to my father who will look at it disapprovingly since it lacks the discipline he thinks i need. the moment i leave the room, he will tear up my list and throw it in our fireplace where it will magically float up towards... well, you get the picture.

Comments