goal of the week

i think my mom and i are at the point now where there's mutual sharing, which is a really great thing. i love being close to my mom. but there's this little part of me that worries that this is the beginning of the end. first my parents will confide in me, then they'll start treating me like an adult (which basically means they'll stop giving me money), then they'll start having me come over because they can't figure out how to program the vcr, and then the next thing you know i'm driving them to walmart every friday afternoon and buying them a sensible lunch at hometown buffet.
oh gosh.
although... hometown buffet has all the chocolate milk you can drink.
i really do hate walmart though.
basically, i just don't want my parents to get older.
and i don't want to get older either.

Comments