valentine's day

here are the top 10 reasons why i LOVE valentine's day...
10. cinnamon bears
9. valentines with a picture of a train saying, "please choo-choo-choose me"
8. the opportunity to show off my uncanny ability to draw really symmetrical hearts
7. heart shaped, dark chocolate dove promises
6. the general acceptance of me watching corny romantic comedies.
5. the complete ensconcing of the world in red and pink.
4. seeing everyone separate into one of three groups: #1 the gushy "in love" couples, #2 the joy filled, general love effusing type, and #3 the "i'm alone and dwelling in my bitterness" type. all three are delightful in their own way.
3. hearing 80's love songs like "in your eyes" and "lady in red" which remind me of my 8th grade valentine's dance (where i got to slow dance with john, jeff, AND andrew)
2. this
1. RED HOTS!!!!

Comments