efficiency, or lack thereof

if i did everything i was supposed to do each day, i would have no time for my favorite things (re: eating, sleeping, staring at my bedroom wall, and shenanigans in general). in an attempt to become the motivated "working machine" i know i am deep down, i wrote up a schedule for this week. it's horrible. there's no way i can get everything done. i need about 5 extra hours every day. i need a miracle. this morning the old adage "if you want something hard enough and your heart is pure, wonderful things can happen" proved true once again, because i slept through my alarm (it's a miracle!). this gave me ample time to eat, sleep, stare at the wall, etc. oh! and it also gave me time to write this blog. some of you might wonder why i didn't get started on my paper/ photography assignment/ test studying/ spatial drawing/ activity for mom's mutual/ sketchbook/ grocery shopping/ trip to post office/etc. all i can say is, it wasn't in my schedule.
p.s. it's warm and sunny outside today!!!!

Comments