heartfelt

dear guardian angel,
i think your job would be a lot easier if you didn't have to deal with my whiney, irrational mood today. here are a few simple things you could do to get me back into my usual cheerful form...
please stop christina aguillera from blaring over the pool intercom about how she is beautiful no matter what i say.
coerce somebody somewhere to answer a phone so that i can buy a ticket to see the foo fighters tonight.
give me two excedrin and jumbo sized mountain dew.
let me win the bonnet battle with my mom.
i swear, if you help me through this i'll never ask for anything again.
love, kat.
p.s. i know i just said that thing about never asking for anything again, but if you could somehow send christian bale to my doorstep i'd really appreciate it.
p.p.s. oh! and i'd also really like a job.
p.p.p.s. and the ability to fly.