i'll be watching you

yesterday, blogspot was my only friend. i was bordering on obsessed, and i'm hoping that none of you have site meters. before you pass judgement on me, let me just say that i was really bored yesterday. so bored, and lazy, and migrainey that the idea of leaving my apartment caused me physical discomfort.
and also, before you start humming the police's "i'll be watching you" stalker song to me, i want you to know that i've placed restrictions on myself today.
and i also have big plans to get real friends today, even though i'll most likely talk to them in comment form ("'lol... that story made me laugh out loud. you rock my world.' posted by kat on 6/17/03 at 1:03 pm."). i hear real people can be nice too, even though they tell you that they like your "crazy hair" ("is it CRIMPED?!"), and explain that you'd be a demanding girl friend. and even though they take you away from your real friends on blogspot.
so please don't check your site meters.
trust me.