eventful

let me share with you the four events that shaped my week, in order of their importance...

#1. my car hit the 20,202 mile mark. not a crucial milestone in the life of my car, but apparently something worthy of me gasping in joyful surprise. symmetrical mile markage is on my spectrum of simple pleasures. right up there with licence plates that have my initials in them.

#2. all last night i was worried that i was being ungrateful, or unambitious, or cowardly lionish. but this morning i realized that i was actually being rational and logical and that maybe i don't have to go through every door that opens in order to succeed.

#3. i finally tried the new adult happy meal from mcdonalds. i'm happy to have a step counter to wear at work so i can finally answer the question, "how many steps does it take to get from my desk to the printer?" and i'm happy to have a dasani water bottle with the golden arches symbol on it, but...sigh... i couldn't help but be disappointed when i didn't get fries with my salad.

#4. i charted out a bengua map of my apartment so that i could properly feng shui it. i found out that liz has completely taken over the love/marriage corner of the apartment thus proving my thoery that she's stealing my love chi!!

Comments