listen...

i can make a chocolate souffle.
i can recite "billy madison" in its entirety.
i can tell you about the byzantine influence on art.
i can say "shut up and kiss me" in 12 different languages.
i can put my legs behind my head.
i can list 50 different computer fonts.
i can get a grumpy two year old to take a nap.
i can tell you the title and season of any "buffy" episode.
i can look my crazy CRAZY relative in the eyes and say, "oh, i'm sorry, were you talking? because i wasn't listening."
i can make tacos for an entire student ward.
i can tell you whether or not you'll have blue eyed children using a punnett square.
i can do the "beat it" dance.
i can make a color wheel with the primary, secondary, tertiary, AND quaternary colors.

but...
i can't make jello.
so if you're wondering what that bowl of freaky, somewhat gelatinous material is at the tri-ward party tonight, don't come to me. go to heather clark. because she asked me to make it in the first place.

Comments