"highk thkool"

my entire life is contained within my car... from bedding to clothes to the bright orange stuffed animal i rescued from apartment 35. i'm kind of a vagrant.
and so i went to salt lake and hung out with my parents.
and slept a lot.
and watched "back to the future". during which my dad turned to me and said, "i bet you think i was a huge geek in high school."
to which i responded, "no, i never thought that."
the whole truth being that i've never postulated anything about my high school dad.
which i feel kind of bad about.
because the even wholer truth is that i often do think about what people must have been like as teenagers. i have this whole theory that ben affleck never went on a date in high school. he was one of those kids who, after getting rejected for the 40 billionth time said, "someday i'll be famous and then you'll ALL PAY! [insert maniacal laughter here]" and then he did get famous and that's why he's a huge creepy jerk that i refuse to watch in any movie.
the wholest truth of all is that if i have to believe something, i'd rather believe that my parents were geeks in high school.

because then we would've been friends.

Comments